March 29, 2011

Free~ Target Beauty Samples 8D

My Samples finally arrived in mail a week ago, so sorry that I'm posting a whee bit late. Even though you CAN'T take advantage of the free beauty bag anymore because they ran out pretty fast awhile ago anyway. ^^; Well, funny-ish thing happened when I got it, or should I say my mother did. I arrived home from school to see it busted open and sprawled out on the coffee table, probably my my mom to check if nothing "weird" was in there.

Anyways, here are the things I received:


Apparently according to other peoples posts, I'm pretty sure everyone has received the same items.

Sonia Kashuk Makeup Bag: To be completely honest the thing I was most Excited about was this bag; mainly because I've been wanting to get on for awhile, it looks cute plus its Free.

Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm: 2nd Favorite thing~ I'm actually pleasantly surprise on how natural it does looks on lips and moisturizing. By natural, I been there isn't really a glossy-ness to your lips after you apply it. Doesn't hurt that its Organic too. It also smells faintly of mint.

Relvon Colorburst Lip Gloss in "Hot Pink": I've yet to try this but looking forward to it.

Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner: Happy to try a new shampoo and conditioner. Looks Promising?

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo: Meh. My least favorite sample. I know beggars can't be choosers, but after hearing how damaging Pantene is, I'm Not really thinking about ever testing it out, even though a sample probably wouldn't hurt much.

Nivea Express Hydration Lotion: Smells Pretty pleasant to me, its also a light but nicely moisturizing.

Target Beauty Coupon Book: <3 Definitely looking forward to take advantage of these.


Well let's all hope Target does one of these again. :)
Oh, and THANKS to NouveauCheap for Blogging about it and getting the word out. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment