March 13, 2011

Review: NYC Blushable Creme Sticks

These have been out for awhile now and I've also had these for a while. Though I really do regret not getting the limited edition ones while they were still out. ):

Here's my take on these Blushable Cream Sticks:
Left: South St. Seashell
Right: Big Apple Blush


Retailed Price: $2-4
Amount: 0.28 oz/ 8 g
Available Colors: Berry Newyorker, Urban Spice, Mauvin’ Uptown, South St. Seashell, Big Apple Blush, Plaza Pink, *Pink Flash, *Wild Berry
(*Limited Edition)

Yes, I'm aware the Limited Editions are gone, but I still want to include them.

~They blend easily and into a semi-powder finish.
~Very Easily Buildable.
~They last maybe 3 hours Or a little more by themselves. But Setting them with a translucent powder with make them last all day. You could also set/ layer a powder blush over to prolong that Powder Blush you used.
~A little does go a long way. Depending how light you want it or fair you are.
~Amount: You actually get a very decent Amount, compared to the Hard Candy Creme Sticks. I think they could also last me for Quite a bit of time.
~Packaging: Extremely Practical. Sweep, Blend, and ready to go. It's not all that flimsy either. Sure its plastic, but it's definitely not fragile.


Color One by One:  
South St. Seashell: Solid Slight peachy/coral Pink. Looks almost too natural for me. ):
Big Apple Blush: Silver shimmery Pink. The Brightest of the Permanent Collection. Universally Okay for all skin colors. My Favorite of the 2 I have, since it shows up well on me.

Overall:
4 out of 5  
Buy again? YES, and sometime hopefully soon. This is my Favorite NYC Product. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment