March 7, 2011

Haul: Target Clearance!

There's been a Target Clearance Sale going one for a couple weeks. There weren't an extreme amount of clearances like CVS, but I recently went and there were still quite a few items there. It seems like the only foundations on Clearance were the darkest ones; so if you have a deep complexion, go check your local Target. If your a Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner fan, packs of 2 are going on Clearance for (if I remember correctly) $6.23! Even some of the Pixi, Jemma Kid, Neapolitan Perdis brands, Sonia Kashuk, are on sale.

 My Mini Haul (purchased about 1-2 weeks ago):



 Total Cost: $4.83 w/o tax
Would-be Cost: $19.42 w/o tax

1) Maybelline - Expert Wear Single in "Emerald": $2.94, But on sale for $0.73! I had to get it! SOOO Cheap, so I thought meh what's so bad about getting it. I mean seriously, 73 CENTS. Its a very misleading name, its actually a sky blue. Like the packaging suggests, its shimmery but I definitely wouldn't say is that shimmery at all.

2) Sonia Kashuk - Retractable Foundation Brush: $11.99, But on sale for $2.98. You saw right, flipping $2.98!!! I had to get it. Its not big enough in my opinion to be a foundation brush, but as a Concealer brush. <3 then again retractables are usually smaller for a reason right? XD

3)Maybelline - Expert wear Blush in "Romantic Plum": $4.49 but on sale for 1.12. >___< Fail. Fail. FAIL. No one get it!!! No color payoff at all, pressed to hard, and if you get a bit of product off its Chalky. I was hesitant about getting it in the first place because it was so light and I'm probably and NC 35-40 for reference, but I thought, why not, just a dollar and I could try to work with it? WRONG. to be honest I doubt it'd even show up on the fairest of fair skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment