March 16, 2011

Haul: ELF, NYX, and a little more. :P

Okay, I've been getting a little too much stuff lately. Sure, they're all cheap products, but it adds up... And before any person says anything, this is a collective haul. The store I've visited were Target, Ross, The Dollar Tree and a little beauty supply shop near my dad's work. 


My Eyes Lips Face Portion of My Haul:


I went a little Elf crazy, My Reason: Because my Target FINALLY got an ELF display and I've been DIEING to get some things, since I can't buy online. I usually Only Buy Products if they're on sale, but I made an exception for ELF. Reason being since everything was either a $1 or $3. So yes ALL of these products were purchased at full price.

Studio Bronzer in "Golden": $3~ I was hoping for the warmer bronzer because I'm too dark for this and I knew that, but I still got it because I was hoping it could be a nice highlighter or Maybe still give me a "sun-kissed" sorta look still.

Essentials Eye Primer: $1~ I sorta got this confused with the Mineral Primer. ^^; I didn't notice there were 2 versions till I remembered that the shape was different then the Raved about one. I guess I was too Excited when I saw the Display. XD

Facial Whip in "Lilac Petal": $1~ I wanted a highlighter so I for a buck why not? The only 2 choices of facial whips on the display were this and "Spotlight" but, I thought spotlight would look too light so I chose this. In Reality, its not lilac at all in my opinion, more like a light beige.

Essentials Lipstick in "Fantasy": $1~ Its a nice brown color, but goes on sheerer then my hand swatch. Turned out to be a nice nude lippy on me. Definitely buying more of these.


Studio Cream Liner in "Black": $3~ I've recently have been obsessed with Cream/gel liners. I have to say, The mini brush it comes with is the Best free brush so far, its not scratchy and JUST as soft as the other studio brushes.

Studio Powder Brush: $3~ a.k.a. the Flat Top brush. Holy Crap... I'm in LOVE. I've been dieing to get a flat top because I want that "flawless airbrushed finish" everyone's talking about too. D: I was really debating to get the either the Sonia Kashuk $15 brush or the $13 highlighter brush OR the Face Secrets $13 one, after losing hopes on getting this since I can't buy online. You BETTER believe I immediately grabbed this when I saw it at my local Target.

Dollar Tree: 

Studio Lip Stain in "Lucky Lady" and "Mysterious": $3 - selling for $1~ I really wanted to try out a lip stain, and for a dollar at the Dollar Tree, again why not? After trying it out its definitely not a lip stain and more like a long wear lip stick.

Ross:

Beauty Book in the "Eye Brights Edition": $5 but $4.29 at Ross~ I was so happy to see this at my Ross after I saw a Video comparing this to one of the Urban Decay Book of Shadows. To be honest, I'm not impressed. The colors looked pretty, but its REALLY bad. I mean after the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows for the same price, this in Horrible quality...


The NYX Portion of the Haul:



From a Local Beauty Supply Store near my Dad's Workplace, in Tampa 40 Minutes away from me. This was the ONLY place I've ever seen that sells Nyx products. So since the first time I discovered it I was itching to go back and get me some more stuff. And so a couple months later, I finally got this chance.

Concealer in a Jar in "Glow": $4~ I really wanted to try a jarred concealer for awhile and hear this was quite good.

Round Lip Gloss in "Peach": $2~ My Favorite Lip Gloss Formula EVER. I've never tried the Mega shine ones though. These are completely somewhat hydrating, smooth and not sticky. I wanted the peach or apricot one because I'm really into the mindset of wanting to buy corals/peachy shades lately. I ultimately chose the Peach one since I wasn't sure I wanted to go so bold so fast.

Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Dark Brown", "Yogurt", and "Cottage Cheese": $3~ Now what is a Nyx hauls without these? after getting Milk, I Really wanted to get these. Dark Brown for a smokey look base. Yogurt for a shimmery nude base. Cottage cheese for a inner highlight.


Now for the Extra Things I've Purchased:



From Target:

Nivea, A Kiss of Recovery: $3ish - sale for $1.99~ I've loved Nivea Lip Balms for a long while now and I wanted to try this out HOPING it'd be my savior form these random serious chapped lips I've been getting. And so far its Pretty nice.

Nivea, A Kiss of Smoothness: $3ish - sale for $1.99~ My SECOND kiss of Smoothness. Keep in mind that THIS was the ONLY chap stick I Ever finished in my entire life. I Love this stuff.

Pixi, Eye Bright Kit in "No. 3 Tanned/Deep": $24 - Clearance for $6~ WHOPPING six dollars!!!! :D That's 18 bucks saved people. My first semi-high end product. But to be quite honest from first impressions, I'm not too impressed... Not worth the Original $24, maybe okay for 6 though.


 And with THAT I end my Haul. 
My Last Haul for awhile too. ^^;

1 comment:

  1. I got NYX Jumbo Pencils in Yogurt, Lavender, French Fries, and Strawberry Milk today! I kind of want to get Milk just because everyone seems to like it but I already have a white eyeliner from Mac.

    ReplyDelete