March 5, 2011

Haul: Sally's Beauty, Bath and Body Works, & Forever 21

I've been stalking Sally's Beauty Supply a smidge too much lately huh? ^^;

And after I went to sally's, I decided to go to the my local mall for the first time in AGES *Cough* Winter vacation *Cough*. So many things have changed at my local mall. Its turning really popular and high end-ish now, with the new renovation,Wifi Booths/tables and the new stores coming in. Apparently, JcPenney's getting a Sephora build in. Sear's is getting a cosmetic , but the brands are your everyday drugstore ones like Maybelline, and Loreal. Three Stores closed down so they're getting replaced with a MOVIE THEATER? O_O' This is absolutely mind-boggling for me, considering I've basically been going to this mall since I was 3 years old. I'm pretty happy with these changes. 

 On to the Haul:



Total cost: $7.52 w/o tax
Would-be cost: $35.52 w/o tax
How, might you ask? Its due to sales, Coupons and gift cards. My BBW gift card from my mother, and 5 off receipt discount from becoming a member. 


From Sally's beauty supply:

Femme Couture - Mineral Effects Makeup in "Honey Bisque": $6.99 - I'm Pretty Excited to try this, despite the very small container. Looks promising to me.

Face Secrets - Professional Facial Cleansing Brush: $1.99 or $1.79 with card - I was so happy I got this! I've been hearing about the Clarsonic and Olay cleansing brushes like crazy! I want one so bad, but there both WAY too expensive for me. So I was happy to see this cheap Non-automatic tiny version of them. Although after I've felt it, I think it might be too soft to do anything... But I can't judge a book by it's cover right?

Sally Girl - Shimmer Stripes in "BRB": $.99 or $.94 with card - Dupe Alert of Bobby Brown or Physician's Formula please? Probably not, But I wanted to give it a go anyway. It gives off a pretty peachy coppery color swirled together, but its really weird... When I swatched them they flaked off my finger? O_o

From Bath and Body Works:

Liplicious in "I Love Stillettos" and "Sangria": $8.00 - I swatched these in the store and these were the one ones I've found to Not be shimmery, menthol scented, or too sickly sweet. PLUS they were on a buy 2 get 1 free sale.

C.O. Bigelow - Rose Salve: $5.50 - Another Highly raved about product. Smells strongly just like roses, go figure. I was hoping that it'd be way better for moisturizing my lips then just slathering pure petroleum on them. Plus i was thinking about getting a cuticle oil/butter thing to help after I use my pure acetone polish remover. Like hitting two birds with one stone.

Pocket Bac in "Citus Crush": $1.50 - I really wanted a hand sanitizer from BBW ever since I was 6 y.o. when I saw this girl have them all the time. I've also always passed them every time I walked into that store and I've never bought one, till now. Smells like Limes and Grapefruits. To me honest, I wanted to get the "I Love Boys" since I'm a berry lover, but my brother was there and I didn't feel like being questioned. XD

From Forever 21:
I was there to buy 3 Tank tops, but at the counter I saw...

Mood Struck - Polish in "Purple to Light Pink": $2.80 - I've heard and seen these before and always have been intrigued by the concept and finally got the guts to buy it. I put it on right when I got home and tested it. Its a magenta purple color with a lot of silver shimmers and with heat it turns into a Rosy pink with silver shimmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment