October 30, 2014

Review: Kao Liese Prettia Hair Dye in Sweet Apricot


Back in December when my roots were growing in after using Cassis Berry, I thought I was ready to go a step lighter and try Liese Prettia Sweet Apricot. 




Comes with:
Hair Dye
Developer in bottle
Foaming pump
Gloves
Conditioner

Directions:
Add the little black bottle(hair dye) to the Transparent bottle of Developer.
Cap it.
Do NOT shake. Gently flip upside down 5-6 times.
Replace white lid with pink pump.
Spread through hair.
Wait 30-40 minutes.
Wash and add Conditioner.


(Fluorescent lighting)

A orangey light brown or very auburn. I'd say it turned out very close to the color result on the box.

Positives:
Not damaging. Seriously, None.
Did lighten my hair and matched closely with box results.
Even color.
The Foam was easy to use and no crazy drippy mess.

Had more than enough to spread in my hair.

Negatives:

Smell. Has a chemical scent, but so does every hair dye. 
Some areas of my roots became a bright orange. Assuming it is due to the heat from the scalp lifting the hair color faster. It's nothing too ridiculous though.


(Top right: Direct Sunlight, Middle right: Natural indoor)


Overall:
5 out of 5
The packaging is way too good. The formula is not damaging, easy to use, mess free, and even. The color didn't seem to fade much. I'm telling you, Kao and/or Japan's hair dye game is on point. Definitely a future repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment