October 19, 2014

Ipsy: 2014 July Bag

Here is the 2014 July Ipsy Bag:



Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in "Mango Rita":
Initially, I was excited to get a nail polish, but disappointed with the color choice. That was until I saw the color in person, besides the orangey creme color it has holographic shimmer spread in it. Beautiful and unique. Although the holographic shimmers seems to be just gold when on the nail. The formulas good too, A 2 coater, dries faster, and last awhile without chipping.

Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment:
This was what I need skincare wise. I've been battling acne for years, but I haven't tested this properly yet. So I'm not sure what to say.

Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass:
Current status: Madly in love! I was jumping for joy to receive this. I always wanted to try this sheer liquid tint type of product be it from, Benefit or Lioele, but I could never muster up the courage to purchase it for such a natural tint. The formula of this is very nice and the scent is amazing. Gives a cherry popsickle tint and smells like it too.

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08:
Not sure what to say about this. I'm sure it's nice, but I don't need it. I'm naturally tan already and one of those people who can tan after just 10 minutes in the sun. I'm probably just going to give this to one of my paler friends.

bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15:
Not entirely sure which shade I received, but it's a dark taupe. The formula is nice and dries quick. It's not a base/primer type of product due to it setting and drying fast. It's a nice stand alone shade.

Ipsy Bag:
I get the theme of summer and the beach. I feels like a swim toy type of material with scallopped edges.  Cheap, but handy still.

Overall:
4 out of 5
Big fan of the nail polish, cream eyeshadow, and lip tint. Happy with the spot treatment. Not in need of the Tanning oil. Out of the bags I had received up to this point this was by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment