December 30, 2012

Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection (The CVS Clearanced)

Okay so I thought that somebody out there would appreciate swatches of some of the Covergirl Lip Perfections together while seeing them at the CVS clearance that's going on. I know I would have. I was looking up swatches on my phone like crazy trying to decide if it was a good color. So this will be mainly up for the swatches and I may add more because I think I want at least 2 more lipsticks.



Product Range Name: Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipcolor
Shade Name(s): Smolder, Impassion, Entrall, Fervor
Retail Price: $7-8
Amount: 3.5 g/12 oz.
Available Color(s): 44 shades according to the CG website
What is it? Lipstick
Where to get it? Anywhere that sells Covergirl

(Natural lighting)
L-R: Smolder, Impassion, Entrall, Fervor

(Flash)


Smolder: My-lips-but-better type of nude with a tinge of brown to it that has a creme finish
Impassion: Bright shimmery slightly burnt orange. Despite its appearance it's not too incredibly shocking too wear.
Entrall: Bright shimmery red. A bit too bright red for my tastes so I have yet to wear it out.
Fervor: Rosy Mauve with a creme finish. Dries down to a satiny almost matte finish as seen above.

I must say these lipsticks are phenomenal. They're pigmented, smooth, and not heavy on the lips. I didn't experience any drying from these either.

The plastic tube seems durable enough. The squared shape of the tube also makes them easy to store together. The bottom even has the lipstick within it so you know exactly what color you have without having to open the tube.

Overall:
10 out of 10
I found no faults with these Covergirl lip perfections as of yet. These want me to actually dabble into Covergirl products again. By far my favorite product by Covergirl yet even though that's not saying much since mostly everything I have tried from the brand has failed me.

1 comment:

  1. Smolder's a good color :D too bad i already have plenty of lippies

    ReplyDelete