March 9, 2013

NP Swatch: China Glaze - It's a Trap-ese!

"Jelly Sandwiches" are just one of the many crazes happening in the world of nail polish fanatics. It's hard to find a premade Jelly Sandwich from a non-indie polish brand, so I was pleasantly surprised and immediately on the hunt for China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection for It's a Trap-ese!. 





It's A Trap-ese!
- Densely packed opaque (pink, yellow, green silver, blue) circular and hexagonal glitter that are suspended in a milky white base.
- Apart of the China Glaze's Cirque Du Soleil collection
- $6.59 from Sally's
- 1 to 2 coats to be opaque
- 2 coats pictured above
- It's a Trap-ese! is a bit thick because of the density of the glitters.
- Luckily, it doesn't dry abnormally slow despite the thickness.


-I absolutely adore this polish. This might be odd, but It's A trap-ese! reminds me of my childhood. My thoughts every time I see it go back to early mornings before school eating Trix or Fruit Loops with milk. Yummy sickly sweet goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment