December 30, 2011

Swatches: Orly Holiday Soiree Minis


So yesterday I was wandering my local Sally's Beauty Supply again and rummaged around the nail aisle/ clearance shelf. Of course the full size display was already wiped out, so I settled with these little guys.


Oui

It's a midtoned metallic purple with a load of large yellow/gold shimmers.  So pretty, unique and what is staying on my nails.


Androgynie

It's a black sheer jelly with gold shimmers, holographic silver glitter and large hexagonal teal/blue & green/orange glitter. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous in the bottle, very galaxy-like. Sadly, as others have said most of the hexagonal glitter stick to the sides of bottle. Even with a bunch of shaking I could hardly get enough onto my nails. Overall a bit disappointing. 


Ma Cherie

It's a candy apple red jelly. The picture above is a bit lighter then what it looks like in real life. Ironically I stumbled upon these the day after I started "lemming" for a red jelly nail polish.

Note: All swatches above were done with two coats of nail polish.

In Addition. . .

They came packaged like this:

Original: ?
Clearance: $3.99
But remember there is a Sale going on that is up to 70% off Clearance Items. So I got these 50% off for two dollars.  The sale is going to go on for two more days ending on 12/31/11, so I'd get there soon to find these or other clearanced holiday polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment