December 10, 2011

Haul~ Finally Joining the Bandwagon

So from my recent break from blogging anything because of my lack of camera, I've been yearning to show my top favorite hauled items during that time.

Let's kick this off with more nail polish.
*sigh* Seems like I've been going on a polish buying spree recently. Nail polish is just too pretty to pass up nowadays.


Kleancolor Nail lacquers in Holo Chrome, Sugar Coat, Bridal Shower - $1.99~
Bought them at a local accessory store in Tampa. I've tried them all and I have to say Bridal Shower is my Favorite, but it's so hard to remove. ): Sugar Coat was a bit goopy and slow drying too.

OPI DS Collection in DS Amethyst- $15.99
Bought it at a local Beauty supply store in Tampa. OPI Holos look so Gorgeous, so expensive but so worth it. The most I've ever spent on a nail polish.



Orly, Birds of a Feather Nail Lacquer Gift Set with Fowl Play, Lucky Duck, Sweet Peacock, and a Extra bag- $9.99~
I was so trilled when I found Fowl Play at my local Sally's Beauty Supply. I was dieing to get it since summer, after I heard it was a dupe for OPI's Merry Midnight. My Sally's stopped displaying the individual collection so I bought the set, which was a great deal since your getting Three Orlys for $10. So far I've tried Fowl Play and Lucky Duck, but I plan to try out Sweet Peacock soon enough.



Physician's Formula Set with Baked Souffle, Classic Basics, Touch of Smoke- $6.99~
Complete Steal. For $6.99, it was like a buy one and getting two free. Plus I've been wanting some more neutral colors. I've been Loving Baked Souffle quite a bit, but quite underwhelmed with  Classic Basics. Touch of Smoke makes a good subtle shimmery layering color.



Urban Decay's Naked Palette with a mini Primer Potion and a Good Karma Eyeshadow brush- $48
I paid $21 plus tax. How? I had a $15 off $50 coupon from my Email and $12 left on a Jcpenney gift card. Yay, for getting more then Half off on a high end Product. :P
But Yes, I've finally joined the Naked cult, extremely late considering the Naked 2 just came out, but after searching up reviews comparing the two, although I love taupes to death, I can't seem to pull off greys or silvers. So I didn't take any chances and went with the original Naked. The Original also came with a mini Primer Potion, that I've never tried.
 I'm also super stoked that this is my first Urban Decay product, but also my first full sized high end product.

1 comment:

  1. Great goodies! I've seen the OPI DS polishes at a local Grocery store for only $7.49! I think I'll pick it up, since it seems like a good price!

    ReplyDelete