July 19, 2011

NOTM: Medallion of Minty Apples and Mangos.

Don't mind the post name. xD I just thought it'd be an interesting touch. Anyways, here's my latest NOTW.


Does it remind anyone else of those chunky gold turquoise rings? Well that's sort of what I was going for. It looks really "Summery" to me. Although I really don't care if the nail polish I'm wearing fits a season at all.

What I Used:

~Essie - Fill the Gap, base coat: It's my new love~

~Essie - Mango Bango: A little-darker-then-a-traffic-cone orange. I think this is discontinued, got it on clearance for $2 and never saw it in stores.

~Sinful Colors - Mint Apple: Minty green that's more on the blue side with silver shimmers, I got a few compliments wearing this alone once.

~Seche Vite - Top coat: My Favorite Top Coat.

~China Glaze - Cracked Medallion: Golden copper crackle. I bought this over the gold crackle because this looked more like an intenser gold because of the Copper. Upon application I thought I hated it and that it would be a bust like Sally Hansen's Fractured Foil. It looked too sheer, but once I applied a top coat that's when I KNEW I fell in love.

Note: Here are some words of advice. When applying metallic crackles it's better to apply it quickly when your base nail color is still not completely dry or when you can touch it without getting any nail polish on you finger.

1 comment: