July 16, 2011

B&BW Summer Semi Annual Sale Haul

 First, I'd like to say sorry for changing my layout every time I post something, but this time it should stay this way. I was putting off making my personal header for forever until I remembered a quote and realized it'd be perfect.

 But anyways on to my new Bath and Body Works stuff~
 I bought these a couple weeks ago at different times. Though I'm not quite sure if the sale is still going on, but I hope so, so I can snag a couple more lipglosses. ^~^

I tried not to go too crazy over anything. ^^;
I'm terrible at describing scents, so take my descriptions loosely...

~Peach Citrus body lotion teaser: $2~ I've been loving peachy things lately so I decided to just impulse buy this at the counter. Smells lemony with a slight peachyness.

~Liplicious in Peach Tar: $7($2 on sale)~ Holy jfkhfeohf! My favorite Liplicious lip gloss to date. Smells exactly like those "Sour" Peach ring gummies, doesn't taste too sugary sweet, and just gives a nice sheer nudey sheen to my pigmented lips.

~ Signature Vanilla body wash in Berry: $10.50 ($2.63, 75% off)~ Decided to go with the body wash because I finally realized it's stupid to buy another full sized lotion when I honestly rarely put on lotion to begin with. Though I would've bought a body mist too If they had them, but they didn't. *Sigh*

~Mini Candle in Summer Berries: $2, on sale, I think...~ I've always wanted to try burning a candle but my mom isn't too fond of them and my family thinks that I'll burn the house down, but a small one should be okay right?  I already used 75% of it and I'm surprised at how slow it burned.

~Eau de Toilette perfume in Orange Sapphire: $29.50 ($7.38, 75% off)~ I Think I have a problem with buying perfumes on sale... I honestly didn't care for the scent when I got it. ^^; BUT I do love the smell, though I'm not sure about smelling like straight up oranges. The only notes I can detect are blood oranges and a little musk? I also thought the bottle looked gorgeous too.

~Eau de Toilette perfume in Black Raspberry Vanilla: $26.50 ($6.63, 75% off)~ Okay, with this the name really did call to me since I love black raspberries and/or anything berry really. I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment