July 24, 2011

NOTM: All About a Blue Moon

This week, I've been EXTREMELY frustrated with nail polish. I had to have gone through at least 3 manis in the course of 2 days and have discover that I'm definitely not a fan of Sally Hansen polishes. :T *sigh* Then I just finally settled on something I knew would work, even though I haven't tried these particular shades yet.


What I Used:


Essie - Fill the Gap base coat: I've been using this like crazy since I got it. 

Wet n' Wild - Blue Moon: Gorgeous navy blue with very subtle teal shimmer. I used 2 coats on each nail, even though it was pretty much opaque with a single coat.

Sinful Colors - All About You: Gold micro glitter with slightly larger orange glitter throughout, all suspended in a clear polish. I used 2 coat of this on my ring finger.

Seche Vite - Top Coat: Now where would I be without this?

No comments:

Post a Comment