May 20, 2011

Haul: Tons of Physicians Formula, some Extras & CVS News!

Here is My Physicians Formula Haul as promised and as I said before (in last haul post) these products weren't all purchased at the same day or even week, they were bought over a coarse of a month or more.

All these PF products were purchased with the $5.00 Off Coupon, which can be found here:
http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/eyebooster-coupon-3-1.pdf
Its good till 6/15/11! So you still have loads of time!
I on the other hand, I'm probably stopping with these gems I got. Or will I? ;P
Don't Worry if I do, I'll definitely make a Part 2 to this haul even though technically this is part 2 of a collective haul haul... ^^;

Anyways my new 9 little gems from Physicians Formula:

Trip One~


Where: Wal-Mart
Worth: $22.30
Paid: $12.30

At the time I was Sad I Discovered the coupon after I missed the 40% off at CVS deal a little while back, and I was itching to use it. For one, to see if it was valid, and two, the fact it's 5 bucks off of PF(One of the most expensive/healthiest DS brands). Low and behold it worked. :D

Eye Booster eyeliner in Ultra Black: $9.63(Paid $4.63)~ I've been lemming after this since I heard about all the review raves about it, plus the fact it's infused with a lash growth serum! Perfect to satisfy my eyeliner addict and my short stubby Asian lashes.

Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze Pearl: $12.67 (Paid $7.67)~ So Pretty, but I sorta regret not getting the translucent or beige pearl(for a more noticeable glowy effect) since this sorta blends into my skintone more then I'd like it too. Despite that it's still fantastic, gives me a nice glowy sheen. Another thing, because of the cruddy loose pan and Bulky Packaging, I'm definitely depotting this like htownpai from Youtube did.

Trip Two~

Where: Target
Worth: $18.68
Paid: $8.68

More Impatient buying because these were more products I was going to get from Wally World, but they didn't have it in stock or sold there at all.

Shimmer Strip Bronzer in Waikiki Strip/ Peachy Glow: $9.04(Paid $4.04)~ Love the whole multipurpose idea. Reasons I bought this particular shade; it had a shimmery pink, that might possibly be the shadow I was looking for and the bronzer part was super dark which I think will actually show up on me. Plus the "Peachy Glow" name should out to me too.

Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Creamliner in Green Eyes: $9.64(Paid $4.64)~ As I stated above, I'm addicted to eyeliners And slowy but surely LOVING cream/gel liners recently and I really wanted to try a green and purple one so obviously I snagged these, Awesome steal for 3 liners.


Trip Three~

Where: CVS
Worth: 23.98
Paid: $1.98

Crazy right? Tomorrow's the last day for the 6 off face items from Physicians Formula, pair that deal off with the 5 off coupon I linked above and your saving 11 Bucks on every item!
~ Although apparently the CVS I bought these from limited everyone to only 2 coupons because there was a problem. :T I would've gotten 6 items there if it wasn't for there specific store's policy.

Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blushes in Blushing Berry: $ 12.99(Paid $0.99 each)~ Believe it or not these two blushes are apparently both marked as "Blushing Berry". O_o Not sure if it's a mistake or not, but I do know that the right one is the true Blushing Berry, if it is a mistake, because it would make more sense and that it's the one that is shown on the website. I think the left(lighter one) is actually Blushing rose, BUT it still doesn't match the online photos.

Trip Four~


Where: CVS (different one from above)
Worth: $34.95
Paid: $6.97

Still during this week so I took advantage of the sale once again and saved 11 on each item, except eye booster since that isn't a face item. AND Unlike the CVS above they allowed me to use as many as I wanted coupons as I wanted.

Eye Booster in Clear Serum: $10.99 (Paid $5.99)~ Wanted to see if these product would actually grow my lashes. So to do a through test I'm going to use this and the eyeliner everyday to make sure I have either one on me 24/7.

Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Nude: $11.49 (Paid $0.49)~ Why the price is lower then the other CVS? I don't know... O_o But never the less 49 Cents! WOOT!~

 Mineral Wear Foundation in Buff Beige: $11.49 (Paid $0.49) Again WOOT 49 Cents~ Still on the look out for a foundation that covers decently, doesn't break me out and lasts. *Crossing my fingers* BUT I'm going to store this after until after I finish up at least one of my other foundations.

Extras:

Where: CVS (From the 3rd Trip)
Worth: $10.28
Paid: $2.58

Will explain deal below!

Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer: $7.29(Paid $1.83)~ I've always wanted to try a primer and see if they do make a difference or not, plus this was the perfect time.

New York Color - Tinted lip balm in Sugar Coated: $2.99 (Paid $0.75)~ I already have 2 of these in different colors, there okay but I heard this is a dupe for something and that it shows up the most. Oh and the little dent is because when I got home I immediately tried it out. xD

CVS NEWS!:

You've probably noticed the orange stickers above? Well...

...apparently CVS is started another 75%/50% sales, like they did in the beginning of this year. That means MAJOR savings people! Run don't Walk or else someones definitely going to snatch up everything before you.

No clue how long or big it'll be, seriously RUN Forest RUN!!!

Note: Only a few CVS have started the sale(3rd trip CVS did, but not the 4th), but if yours hasn't yet, you could go to the scanner and see if it comes up or not.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! The Physician's Formula coupon was such a great deal, I got some items for 99 cents! I love shopping at CVS, sometimes you can get really good deals!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on now through Saturday on my Blog if you're interested in entering!

    ReplyDelete