May 17, 2011

Haul: E.L.F., Yes to Carrots, Nail Polish, Fake, Freebies


In no way were all of these items purchased in a day or even a span of a week. All products were purchased over a span of weeks.
 ...and with that Enjoy My Collective Haulage~


Eyes Lips Face(e.l.f.):

 Where: Target
 No sales, or anything with these Items, but considering every ELF product is $1 to $3 anyway, it wasn't a biggie. 

ELF Studio Blush in  Pink Passion: $3~ I'm really not a pink person in general much less Hot pink, but it looked like such a unique bright color for so cheap, it basically was screaming for me to get it.

Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips: $1~ To be honest, I just got it to try out the clicky Stilia pen packaging. ^^;

Custom Compact: $1~ Got it to Obviously store some of the Custom eye shadows. So far I'm blown away. This isn't a dinky compact at all. Defintely going back for more to store some depotted powders in the future.

Custom Eyeshadows in  Truly Pink , Moondust, Golden Glow &  Mocha: $1~ Absolutely beautiful, I've worn these a couple times and so far so good.

Yes To Carrots:

Worth: $29.98
Paid: $6.49
Where: Ross
How? I just bought it at Ross. Every time I go and there is something from Yes to Carrots I snag it. Don't underestimate Ross, they have a bunch of expensive  skincare, makeup and hair care there that they sell for half or less then the real price. 

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Mask: $14.99 (Paid $3.49)~ I definitely wanted to try a mask that was natural, in hopes that it will help and not break me out. 

Yes to Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion: $14.99 (Paid $3)~ Your probably thinking Dry skin mask/oily skin lotion, contradicting much? But Nupe, tried the Yes to Cucumbers lotion and Loved it, worried that I'd run out fast, I bought this to see if it would work better for my Combo skin.

Nail polish/Freebies:



Worth: $35.95 w/o Sally's Card
Paid: $11.97
Where: Sally's Beauty Supply
How? I own a Sally's Card. The Finger Paints May Sale; all FP nail polish are on sale for $3.99 plus if you buy 3 FP nail polishes you get a free little purse. I also got a coupon for a free China Glaze nail polish for being a Sally's Member.

Finger Paint's Nail Polish in Tiffany Imposter, Lavender Highlight, & Easel Come, Easel Go: $4.99 w/o card (Paid $3.99 each)~ I don't own a Purple/blue cremes and I also wanted a pure silver color.

Finger Paints Ashley Purse in teal: $14.99 w/o card (Paid Nothing)~ Comes in Purple, Pink and Teal. The web pictures are very color misleading. On the Website they look like elegant Pastel colors, but in reality the Purple is actually a Dark purple and the pink is actually a muted medium pink. The closest to the color on the website was the teal one and the one I chose. I'm loving it a lot so far, very cute. :3 It also comes with a 50 cents off a FP NP attached. 

China Glaze Nail Polish in Tempest: $5.99 w/o Card (Paid Nothing)~ Such a pretty duo chome Blurple color.

Dupe/Fake:


Where: Locally owned dollar store

Kand Stamping Nail art set: $1~ Yup, that's right a $1 Konad ripe off.  Works great, but the scraper sucks so I use a razor blade instead. :P

Extra - Freebie:



Where: Victoria Secrets

Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume sample: (Free w/ coupon) I have ladysugarsheen's blog to thank for the coupon.



Upcoming: Physicians Formula Haul
I've been hoarding the things I've bought from PF only because I'm simply NOT Done with the $5 Dollar off Coupon that's good till 6/15/11 and this week's CVS 6 off Deal. So I'll upload it all at once later on. Just wanted to Point out the AWESOME Chance to get Free, or close to free Physicians Formula stuff.


Coupon:
http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/eyebooster-coupon-3-1.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment