June 10, 2011

NOTM: Rainbows of a Lavendar Sky


I was inspired by cutepolish's (from youtube) rainbow tutorial. So simple and cute, I just had to give it a try myself, but with some twists, of course and since I was itching to test out my new nail art items as well.

Everything used to create these Nails of the Week:

~Sally Hansen - Double Duty Base and Top Coat
~Revlon - Scented nail polish in "Gum Drop"
~L.A. Colors - Art deco in Yellow, Red and Sky Blue
~Sally Hansen - Extreme Wear in "White on"
~Seche Vite - Top coat
~Gem Wheel, which I found at a dollar store.


On a Side Note: 
Exams are Over, and so is school! For now anyway... 
Now I to just lay around and "Vegetate" as my now previous English teacher would have put it. O~O
WOOT~

Oh and Sorry I've been away for a little bit. My friend was borrowing my camera to do her project, which she never ended up using and kept forgetting to hand me it back... *Facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment