September 30, 2012

NP Swatch: Spoiled - Cougar Attack

This is my first Spoiled nail polish and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I honestly just grabbed this to reach the $12 mark for the CVS coupon, but I'm glad I did. I was on the fence choosing between this, Ants In My Pants, or Are Mermaids Real?. I ultimately chose this because for some reason lately I've been loving bronze/brown anything.


Indirect sunlight

Direct sunlight


Cougar Attack-
-It's a dark brown jelly with coppery bronze one-size glitter heavily put in. 
-It's apparently a re-release from Wet n' Wild's On the Prowl collection.
-$1.99 at CVS.
-2-3 coats for full opacity.
-2 coats in the picture above
-Goes on thick, but smoothly. Once it's dried you will feel the glitter grittyness, but it's not overboard.
-Doesn't take long for a coat to dry. Whatever you do, don't attempt to one coat this, it'll take forever to dry. Use thin layers if you can.
- The brush: Some may hate it or like it. I like the cut, it gave me the perfect gap from my cuticle, which I've never achieved before, and what would usually take 3 strokes, took 1. The downside is that mine was a bit splayed out. It could be from the glitter or just another factory defect that I've heard so much about.

2 comments:

  1. Nice wild shade.
    I'm your new follower! I hope you could check out my blog and follow back.
    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. ^^;
      Sure thing, your blog looks so cute and your posts seem right up my alley~ :D

      Delete