November 25, 2012

The Grand Purge #1

Side note: Sooo true story, I really do have/had a ton of posts planned for a LONG time now, but I just never get around to actually executing them... *sigh*

Welcome to my first Nail Polish Purge~
I've been gathering and gathering probably 150+ Polishes... And I have come to the conclusion: I really need to purge the ones that I don't even touch.
My parents think that actually I'm drinking the stuff at this point. <-- only half joking, of course...
Therefor I shall be purging all of these onto my friends. In hope these actually get some use.

Without further adieu here is the purge and my last words for each.



Rimmel -Steel Grey: First brought as a dupe for the famous Metro Chic, but alas the formula combined with the wide brush has driven me crazy for the last time.
Finger Paints - Lavender Highlight: Despite the strikingly similar appearance, I have indeed fallen for another's formula.
Finger Paints - Blank Canvas Cream: I had so many drab/formal events I was going to wear this to, but the color looked just a bit weird on me. It is suppose to be a dusty pink, but the separation is making it look orange.
Nina Ultra Pro - Leaf Me Alone: I adore the name. It is such a sheer color though. I may rethink purging this one because I've been recently seeing loads of people frankening polishes so I might add some glitters.
Sally Hansen - Chartreuse Chase: Interesting color, pastel green with a blue iridescent shimmers.
KleanColor - Dark Brown: I was planing to do nail art with this, but it's almost so dark it's black.
KleanColor - Sugar Coat: The formula is too thick and the glitters are too sparse for my taste.
New York Color(N.Y.C.) - Pink Pormenade Creme: I bought this along with my FIRST polishes for my mom but she never used it and I'm not a fan of pinks. Its just never been opened...
Sinful Colors - Fuji: One of my first polishes. It's super sheer, it almost looks like a shimmery lip gloss look to it.
Sinful Colors - Hottie: I'm just sorta sick of this glitter, despite its beauty.
Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine: It was my first victim on the hunt for the perfect teal. It lends more green so it just looks horrible and sickly on me.
Sinful Colors - All About Me: Not excited about this glitter at all...
(No Name): This is actually an amazing red creme. It's a one coater too, I've just found another just as good one with a cuter name/bottle...
Sally Girl - I.Q. - I didn't like the formula one bit.
Revlon - No Shrinking Violet: I don't have the patience for this to dry and the color is sorta blah for me.
Revlon - Iced Spice: This looks unbearable bad and weird on me.
Mood Struck - Purple to Light Pink: It does change, but it's not the most noticeable...
Hot Topic - (No Name): It's a black with hot pink glitter. Boring.
Wet n' Wild- Disturbia - Too plain for me.
Sally Hansen - Fractured Foil: I'm over the crackle look to be honest. the crackle on this aren't that amazing. And silver looks odd on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment