September 29, 2012

Lip art: Once Upon a Time Season premiere~

I've been a little too obsessed with Once Upon a Time lately. I watched the entire season in two days. Once I get hooked on a TV show, drama, book, manga, or anime, I will just marathon the entire series. That's just how I roll.

The story-line isn't some cliche teenage girl plot at all. It includes all of my favorite childhood fairy tales, but with nice twists. You even learn to love every character once you know their tragic pasts. Side note: Rumpelstiltskin for the WIN  *gasp* AND Red's a total BAMF. :D

Oh lordy, the season 2 premiere is going to be so amazing. 8/7 central the ABC here I come~ *throws confetti* 
Non-spoiler speculation: What if Henry's father turns out to be Baelfire? I mean come on very plausible, right? I'll be SOOOOO disappointed if it isn't because it would round out the plot so nicely.

Anyways, here is my lip art:

In dedication to the show~

The watermark is under 'Crescentfied' because that is my Deviant art user. I haven't even uploaded it there yet. So that'll be proof that it's indeed mine. Here is a link to my DA(*poke* check out my gallery ;D). [Here] 

This is based off the logo/opening picture. There was no way I was fitting "Upon A Time" on my lips, so the white line will just have to do. I'm so proud of myself; the lip lining wasn't as horrible as I thought it'd turn out.

What I Used:


Not sure if any of these are lip safe(probably not), but it's what I used it anyway. So consider that a warning, I guess?

Nyx - Jumbo Pencil in Milk(depotted): Used for the wording.
Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow in Electric Pop:
                             Navy, middle blending lip color.
                             Periwinkle, the inner/center lip color.
L'oreal - Pencil Perfect in Ebony: Used as the Lip liner. <--- Happy to find use out of this really horrible eyeliner. No wonder it was discontinued.
Mehron - Aqua Paradise AQ in black: Used for the trees. <--- I'll never get enough of the smell, coconut-y goodness.
Nyx - Eye shadow single in Pacific: Used to set the inner/center of the lips.

PS. Thank you, Leesha(xsparkage) for doing your Once Upon a Time series. It helped me out of my boredom rut for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment