August 19, 2012

Haul: My first time at Ulta

Recently I've been loving where I live. My mall got a expanded Forever 21, an makeup counter in sears, and a movie theater.
In addition to ALL of that a plaza very close to where I live opened up a Ulta a couple days ago. It replaced the space where Borders was, sad Borders had to go bankrupt, but super stoked that I get an Ulta near me. The closest one before this was probably an hour or more away so needless to say I never went to one until today.

If I were to ever consider doing the $20 Makeup challenge, THIS ulta portion would be the purchase I'd use with a foundation.  Of course it's probably cheating though, but hey, No ELF products at least. ^^;




ULTA - Single eyeshadow in Sunburst, Toast, Grace, and Honey Bee : ($7) I just couldn't pass up these beautiful colors with the deal that was going on.


ULTA - Mystic Collection Gift with Purchase : ($17.50) 13 piece gift with purchase. Not a big fan of shiny fake leather material and/or any animal prints, but the clutch look nice.
- #218 Good Year for Wine Lipstick
- Femme Fatale Nail Laquer
- Instant Nourish Facial Moisturizer sample
- Eyeshadow Quad of Iceland, Must Have, Eggplant, Eclipse
- Eyeshadow Quad of Silk, Gold Dust, Platinum, Granite
- Legendary Lengths Mascara
- Super Shiny Lip Gloss in #18 Stellar
- Sponge tip, Eyeshadow brush, and Contour/Blush brush
- Dual ended Eyeliner. Deep Brown/Black
- Adore Cheek blush

All items above, Total:  $11.20

Ulta brand makeup was on a Buy 2 get 2 Free. Since the store just opened they gave out a 20% off the entire purchase Coupon. Since my purchase was an Ulta brand cosmetic, I got two choose one out of three types of bags. <--- I didn't even know about the gift until the cashier pointed it out to my delight.
Can you see why this would be cheating in for the $20 Makeup challenge? xD Perfect deal.


Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone : ($5.49) I've heard wonderous things about this. I've also had a few unused falsies for a while because of the bad included lash glues. Plus my senior pictures are in the next couple days, so I'm going to need a little boost for my short stubby lashes.

Maybelline 24 hour concealer in Medium Beige : ($1.94 sale) Lucky~ I've wanted to try out this for a while after all the rave reviews about it, but I just never picked it up.


Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal lipstick in 44 Berry Truffle : (gifted) Very pretty on the lips and smells like berry fruit punch.

Estee Lauder - Pure Color Long Lasting and Pure Color Crystal lipstick mix Palette : (gifted) It'll be a nice way to see what colors work with my complexion.

My Mom's coworker gave her two sets of the Estee Lauder stuff So my mom decided to give me the doubles. I'm pretty positive that these are gifts with purchase, which makes me wonder if my mom's coworker is a big Estee Lauder junkie. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment