July 10, 2012

Haul: CVS Summer 2012 Clearance plus Extras


I took a couple trips to CVS to raid their clearance and because I had a couple of coupons. Like every other beauty blogger I really need to get on a no buy and start using up things. Me, probably WAY less then others, but none the less compared to the average girl I need to, desperately. ^^;




Covergirl - Lip Perfection lipstick in Enthrall Charme: ($3.99) It's actually a lot more bright red then it appears in the tube. It's my first lipstick from this line so I can't vouch for the others, but the texture and color payoff are amazing with this one in particular.

Essence of Beauty - Dual Smokey Eye Shadow Brush : ($1.75) This has been great from my lazy days, but I gotta say my ELF eyeshadow still beats it by a long shot.

Almay - Line Soothing Concealer in Light/Medium : ($2.62) Saving it till I use up at one of my concealers.

Revlon - 24 Hour Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Warm Golden : ($13.99) Super hard to match yourself since all the foundations look alike from the outside. Usually I would be somewhere along the line of Warm Golden, but it turned out too light on me. So I'm going to whip it out again during winter when I'm hopefully lighter. Other then the skin color being off I really do like this, not as much as the original Colorstay foundation though ^^;

Covergirl - Single in Forever Fig : ($1.85) I've yet to try it, but I've swatched it and to be honest, I'm not impressed.

Revlon - Matte Single in Peach Sorbet : ($1.25) Yet another great matte highlight.

Revlon - Satin Single in Polished Bronze : ($1.25) Fits right into my taupe-y eyeshadow family.

Confetti - Nail Polish in Tazmanian Devil : ($1.99) Finally got this to try and take a crack at doing a Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop dupe attempt.

Sally Hansen - HD in Resolution and Hue : ($1.82 each) They look pretty average on their own, but they absolutely shine under a black base.


Used Coupons:
Two CVS Spend $12 on Beauty get $4 off

Total : $24.35
Total w/out Saving: $69.70, if I did my math correctly...

Hope anyone and everyone are having a great summer vacation~

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I always stock up for myself and gifts for my friends whenever CVS does this clearance sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! The only CVS near me has never had one of these sales. You got some great stuff!

    Much Love, Nikki
    http://naturalbeauty26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought every CVS had them, guess not. D:
      And thank you~

      Delete