June 8, 2012

NOTM: Tropical Summer

Yay, I'm officially on Summer vacation!!! No more high school for me, technically anyway~

So to commemorate the last day of school and the start of summer vacation I bring to you a Tropical inspired Nails of the Moment:


Stuff I used:

Orly - Crush on you (Base color)
Orly - Royal Navy (dots)
Orly - Lucky Duck (dots)
Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet (dots)
Finger Paints - Lavender Highlight (dots)
Finger Paints - Paper Mache (dots and Stamp Flower)
The Balm - Better off Red (dots)
Essie - Mango Bango (dots)
LA Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue (dots)
LA Colors Art Deco - Black (dots)
Salon Express nail art stamper (For the Flower Imprint) - It's one of those As Seen On TV type of items. I still didn't wanna shell out 20 bucks for konad when this one was $9.99 with a double sided stamp, 5 plates, and a good scraper. Couldn't resist. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment