June 4, 2012

My Late/Failed Birthday NOTM


 *FACE PALM* Ugh. I even set this on the appropriate date and everything, but I just found out it never uploaded. >___>; The Internet, what can you do?

Well it was my birthday on May 11th and I wanted to show my super adorable mani~

Without further or do, here's my birthday Nail of the Moment:

indirect Sunlight

Direct Sunlight

Sure, it doesn't scream birthday but I think its cute.

Stuff I used:
China Glaze - Fast Track (the background color)
OPI - Warm & Fozzie (thumb, middle, pinky bear color)
China Glaze - Harvest Moon (Index and Ring bear color)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon - Without a Stitch (Snouts)
Black acrylic paint (eyes and noses)

I also went to Sephora to pick up my present, surprise the lady just handed me it without searching me up, but whatever. 

Fresh Sugar Lip balm in Rose and Original

No comments:

Post a Comment