September 25, 2014

Ipsy: 2014 May Bag

Look forward to a load of ipsy subscription bags coming up till the current bag. I subscribed in May, but I didn't have time to post them til now. So without further ado, here is May's Ipsy bag of 2014:


LA Fresh Travel-lite Facial Cleansing Wipes
These are actually quite nice. Good amount of wetness, without soaking your face. It's also soft and not a bit scratchy. Some cleansing wipes dry out my eyes drastically, but these were perfectly fine.

Jersey Shore Tan Pure White Mineral Sunscreen
Upside it has 35 spf. Down side, it feels like every other sunscreen out there. From the scent, texture, and white cast. Not very impressed, but good travel body sunscreen if you don't already have one.

Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer
This was probably the highlight of the bag for me. Thankfully I got the Medium shade, which is only a tad lighter than my skin tone. It is a very heavy coverage concealer that spreads very well. So a little goes a long way. I could see this being a little cake on the under eyes if you have any fine lines, but I would just make sure your skin is nicely moisturized before applying.

Pacifica eyeshadow in Duo1
These shadows are very typical colors: a creme and warm tan. They aren't the most pigmented, but they will definitely work. A bit powdery, but due to the colors, it isn't too much of a concern.

Eva-Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask: 
I'm always looking forward to trying new hair masks to help out my bleached blond ends, so I was excited to try. Appreciate the squeeze tube rather than a packet. It's just much more fuss free for me. As for the formula, Eh. Not the best. You basically use this like a conditioner, but you eave it in for a longer period of time. I waited over 6 minutes, but my hair didn't seem anymore intensely moisturized than my normal conditioner. 



Overall:
Not a bad Bag. Thought this was a good bag for my first month on Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment