July 3, 2014

Nature Box May 2014: First Box~


So I finally buckled down and subscribed to a couple Subscription Boxes. Reason I started with Nature box  was because I found a 50% off coupon for the first box and I realized I've been eating TERRIBLY for the last couple months. Due to not being able to stop snacking, the least I could do is go for healthier alternatives when I am snacking. This box is the Happy Snacker Package.


Sweet Blueberry Almonds: 
I absolutely ADORED these. The Almonds themselves weren't rock hard, like some almond snacks are. They are just the perfect texture. The blueberry powder coating was very nice and sweet. I went through the two bags really fast. 


Fuji Apples:
Ehh. They were very skinny, which makes sense considering they were dehydrated, but the mantle part is the best part. Not a fan of the peel, felt like chewing on tough razor blades. I'd say these were doable though. My favorite out of the dried fruit, but would not try again.



Cherry Ganache Granola:
They were exactly what you'd expect, Cocoa- favored granola with dried cherries. The cocoa granola didn't seem to be sugary at all, which is nice. It was a good snack overall.


Dried California Peaches:
Ew. These were entirely way too tough and the pit was still there so you'd have to eat around it. They weren't that great tasting either, pretty bland. Stick to the fresh thing.

Dried Pears:
Same as the Dried California Peaches.
Roasted Sea Salt Chickpeas:
These were a nice extra surprise gesture. I'm usually into more fruity or sweet snacks, so it was nice getting a salty one. These were really good. Kinda reminds me of wasabi beans. Nice, lightly salted, and crunchy. Gave these to my dad because he adores these type of snacks.


Overall:
2 out of 5
Why? Out of the 5 snacks, I only really liked 2 of them: the Sweet Blueberry Almonds (I would 100% get again) and the Cherry Ganache Ganola. The dried fruit was Terrible, I'm sticking to the fresh stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment