August 18, 2011

NOTM: Turquatic

Yup, completely inspired by MAC's Turquatic perfume in the newer bottle. Even though I have yet to own anything from MAC.... ^^; but enjoy anyway~

 I took this with my cellphone since my camera died so excuse me for the bad quality (even though it turned out better then I thought).

What I used:

Used left to right in order.

Finger Paints in Paper Mache: (2 coats) Not to shabby of a white nail polish, streaky but manageable.

LA Colors - Art Deco in Yellow: Used this as the first gradient color because I don't own any yellow nail polish. It worked out nicely. :)

Nina Pro in Leaf Me Alone: Gotta love the name of this, so corny. Anyways it's a Leaf Green jelly. 2nd color in gradient and lightly applied it over entire nail to further blend colors.

Sinful Colors in Rise and Shine: Green Turquoise color with small teal shimmers. The 3rd color. To be quite honest, I personally think this color looks absolutely hideous with my skin tone, sadly even though it is a lovely color.

Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro in Marine Blue: Sky Blue with teal shimmers. The 4th color. I absolutely adore this color. <3 Sadly discontinued I think because it was in CVS's semi annual clearance sale for 75% off.

Wet n' Wild - Wild Shine in Blue Moon: Navy Blue jelly with teal and green shimmers. Totally recommend this if your looking for a navy blue.

China Glaze in Jolly Holly: Dark Green with lime green shimmers. This came out in last years limited edition holiday collection. Was the base for the kelp/seaweed

LA Colors - Art Deco in Green Glitter: Used over Jolly Holly just to add some pazazz to the kelp/seaweed.


1 comment: