August 21, 2011

Farewell.


Soooo typically, when you think of a Floridian, you'd think all they do is go to Disney World or beaches all the time. I've lived here all my life and I honestly never go or have time to go, despite living a mere 10 minutes away from a somewhat well know popular beach. I took the picture above during the only time I was even able to go this summer, sad huh?

I'm somewhat disappointed with myself for not doing anything worth while over the summer and now I'm panicked that I'm heading back to school tomorrow. Happily I'll get to see my friends again, but absolutely terrified of the stress that will come with my most important year of high school, my junior year.  Because if I'm not mistaken this is the year I'll have to start thinking about scholarships and since I'll have to apply to colleges in the beginning of my senior year, the year they get grades off of is junior year, or so I've heard...

BUT Anyways, this is my Farewell to summer vacation and Hello to 180 days in a stress inducing prison... Well, so says my inner angsty teenager. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment