June 30, 2013

NOTM: Prom nails and/or Colored Glitter Gradient Tips



 Yep, these nails are from around 2 months ago during my High School Prom. Oh the memory. It was one of the nicest and worst nights of my life. Big last minute rush for everything. I was stuck being the designated makeup artist for a couple friends and I ended up having less than 5 minutes to do my own before getting rushed. *sigh* On the upside the venue was very nice and fancy. They also had chocolate fondue with the most ripe strawberries I've ever seen. Long story short, I was glued to it for a good 15 minutes. ^^;

 This was probably my first time ever accomplishing free handed French nails so NEATLY. Then again my actual nail tips grew long enough to acted like an outline. I quite like this look. It's very clean and sophisticated, but still fun because of the glitter.


Nail polish Used:
Sephora by OPI - Already Famous
KleanColor - Holo Chrome
Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

AND because I was so fond of this nail style, I recreated it using red tips and fine holographic glitters.



Nail Polish Used:
Sephora by OPI - Already Famous
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Sephora by OPI - Meet Me at the Disco


No comments:

Post a Comment