March 27, 2012

Haul: The Balm, Maybelline and Nyx

Gawh, I did it again. I think I may have a problem, but then again what makeup obsessionist doesn't have a problem with  hauling? ^^; Plus you throw in the fact that I'm on spring break at the moment too and your just asking for a haul.

The Balm:
!Note!: I got these from Marshalls, so I suggest you to RUN to a Marshalls or TJMaxx to get various The Balm products for super cheap.


 Smokey Eye Kit: $9.99~ (Originally $87)
Comes with:
~ Shady Lady eyeshadow in mischievous marissa and sexy stacey
~ Overshadow in if your rich I'm single
~ Cheater mascara in black
~ Balms Away eye makeup remover

Black Tie Kit: $12.99~ (Originally $ 115)
Comes with:
~ Shady Lady eyeshadow in caught in the act courtney and shameless shana
~ Overshadow in no money, no honey
~ Hot Mama shadow/blush
~ Cheater mascara in black
~ Balm Shelter lip gloss in pin-up girl
~ Hot Ticket nail polish in Better of Red

Duo: $9.99~ (Originally $48)
Comes with:
~ Luminizer in Mary-Lou Manizer
~ Bronzer in Betty-Lou Manizer

Maybelline:


Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk
Around  $6 each~

Nyx: 


~ Girls nail polish in Algae: $1.99
~ Round lipstick in Mars and Vitamin: $2.49
~ Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Gold: $3.99

Off topic Note: NEED the gold liner for whenever I go watching the Hunger Games movie this week *Squeel* I'm totally planning a half Katniss(outfit/hair) and half Cinna(makeup) cosplay, even though the premier is gone. xD Still wondering if I should do the Katniss' fire manicure or just wear China Glaze's Fast Track.

No comments:

Post a Comment