February 29, 2012

Nail Polish Swatches: China Glaze Colours from the Capitol

*Flails arms* It's FINALLY here, sorta. Let me start off with saying(ranting) about my love for the Hunger Games. I read all 3 books in a week and book one and two within a day each. Loved the 1st book to pieces, 2nd was alright, and the third was good with a in my opinion, a crappy rushed ending. No, it's not because I'm anti-Peeta or something, I'm actually for him. Although I won't spoil anything so just read it yourself. CAN'T wait for the movie though, I'm thinking about taking my boyfriend out on a date to watch it for his birthday. Shh... :X

China Glaze Effie looks Fabulous by the way with her Paperself eyelashes~



I've been waiting so patiently for this collection, but I'm a bit blah with about half of it to be honest. ^^;

 Harvest Moon  *Natural light*

 Harvest Moon  *Flash*

Harvest Moon is a golden bronze foil. Opaque with basically one coat, but I applied two just in case. Goes on nice and smooth.

 Fast Track *Natural Light*

Fast Track *Flash*

Fast Track is a greyish tan/nude type taupe creme with micro golden flakes/shimmer. Opaque in 2-3 coats. I applied three. Goes on pretty sheer but smooth with loads of gold shimmer flakes.

I'm personally a bit on the fence with Fast Track because the color looks a bit odd in person on me, wish it was a bit less grey though.

Giveaway Mention!
Makeup Withdraw is giving away 5 colors from this collection. It ends on March 19th so hurry and Check it out~
The shades are:
Luxe and Lush
Mahogany Magic
Hook and Line
Riveting
Fast Track

 Link: http://www.makeupwithdrawal.com/2012/02/win-polishes-from-china-glaze-hunger.html

No comments:

Post a Comment